Sunday, June 14, 2009

Retired stamp sets for sale!!

Here comes my retired stamp sets for sale list:

This year's

Host set: Sweet Little Sentiments
Darling Dots
Itty Bitty Buds
Sets in Catalogue:

A Little Birdie Told Me
Heartfelt Thanks
Organic Outlines
Doodle this
Hugs & Wishes

Sale-a-bration sets
Congrats
Yummy
Polda Dot Punches
Botanical Blooms

Year's ago sets
Little Layers II $12
Cause for Celebration $25 (new)
Little Layers Plus $12
Taking Shape $20
Shapes Shadws $18
Canvas (background) $12
Big Blossom $8
Look Like Spring $20
Office Accoutrement $28 (new)
Wild Rose $28
Letterpress Alphabet $30
Alphabits $15
The Wheel Thing $15
All Natural $12
Birthday Whimsy $10
Live Like You Mean it $18
Polka Dots Petals $15
Sweet Shapes $20
All the Best $12

All the stamp sets are go by frist come frist serve so if you like them call or e-mail me ASAP.
Only two more weeks till the New Catalogue start!
P.S. All the stamp sets and accessories price will go up in the new cataouge so be aware!
I hoep you enjoy your weekend! I just finish my club meeting this afternoon in Coq. We had lots of fun! I love all my stamping friends! Hug and kiss your love ones!
Have wonderful new week! Talk to you soon!

Love and Blessings;
Angela

No comments: