Friday, April 1, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #4






I didn't mean to be missing this long but life has been so crazy busy here! I really miss play in my stamping room. Tonight I had chance to play one of the new challenge called SKETCHBOOK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. I used Stampin'Up's new Spring in Blossoming Designer Series Paper and All Holidays stamp set to make this card!


What in it: All Holiday's stamp set.
                Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Bravo Burgundy , Basic Black and Whisper White Card   Stock. 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Scallop Circle Punch and Scallop Circle Dies.

Better go get some sleep, I am working 6:00AM in the morning :(
Wish you all have Great Weekend!!

Angela

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Angela! Love that sentiment and your flowers are gorgeous. Great card :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Angela! These flowers look spectacular!