Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy I Do Day

I love the wedding. It is the wonderful reason to celebrate ! Last night I have 10 ladies came to made invitation for a wedding. We made 120 cards last. WOW, how great is that! One of my special friend's daughter is getting marry in September....Those are her colors. We made three different cards and we had great time together last night. But most import thing is we finished all the invitations!! Good job girls!




I will give you more information later. I got to go to bed now.... need to be in the office by 6:00am. Night , night everyone will catchup later!

Love;  Angela

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Well done with the designs, Angela. Glad to hear you go them all done too :)

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This results in a very creative cards, beautiful and nice,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com