Thursday, August 9, 2012

MOJO Monday


Thursday is always the busiest day for me now, because of my back to back shift. I worked this morning in the office already and have to go back tonight for GY. I really need some rest, but for some reason I couldn't sleep so I might as well just have some stamping fun! At first I was not sure how I was going to play with this sketch, but  when I pulled out my paper and stamp set, everything just seemed to come along. Anyway, I like how it turned out. Let me know what you think. Got to go get some sleep ...I need to be at work at 9:00pm. Enjoy your evening and I will talk to you soon!

Love and Blessings;
Angela

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thanks so much for playing along with Mono Monday Angela!! Your card is fabulous! Great papers and love the touch of lace.