Friday, November 15, 2013

Love Christmas !!

Well we all love Christmas....sending cards ....receive cards ! Its time to get going and create some cards for mailing them out. Here are three cards I taught at Wednesday morning :Women's Breakaway. I have one more class left there on Nov.20th and Nov. 27 th its ending this season's Women's Breakaway. I don't have class on the 27th but I am doing the paper craft sale there that morning. Come and see me at my table and get some Christmas shopping done. Gift for teachers, coaches, friends and families. You need it , I got them all.


Season Greetings !!
 Joy to the world !!
and Merry Christmas!

Thank you for drop in...will talk to you till next time !!

Love and Blessing;
Anglea

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely trio of cards. Think the second is my favorite. Trust all is well with you :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Hi, Angela! So happy to see you visiting my blog! I really love the ornament card and just got the embossing folder today. You've inspired me to use it right away! :-) Also love the banner card layout!