Friday, January 23, 2015

To A Great Friend !!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

                                                           http://www.fridaymashup.com/





I really love the colors of Friday Mashup challenge this week. I used the poor party with early espresso. They are one of my favorites color combnation . I have been playing all my new sets from Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration and guess what ??? I have sooo much fun :) So I used Simply Wonderful stamp set for this card and ready to send it to a very special friend!! Thank you for stop by and wish you all have an wonderful weekend.

Love and Blessings;
Angela


5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Angela!

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet friend Marisa. I miss you :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Beautiful use of the colours! I love all those banners behind the main panel. Thank you for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Very pretty card, you did a great job with these colors!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Very pretty card! Great banner layout and love the ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.